Shipping and Returns
The 14-Day Device Return Policy may be used once per line in each account.
For all device purchases, you can either a) return the device for a refund within 14 days, or b) exchange the device under the following conditions:
- You must contact Member Services at 1-877-367-7524 to request an RMA within the 14-day period.
- Devices ordered through the ‘Special Order’ program are not eligible for return or exchange.
- You will be sent a pre-addressed postage paid return label by email. The device must be shipped within 5 days of receiving the label, otherwise the remaining cost of the device will be charged along with any applicable ETF.
- Devices must be returned in the following condition:
- Be returned in like-new condition in the original box with all accessories
- MUST be erased of personal content. Passcodes must be disabled, and device must be UNLOCKED
- iPhones must have the ‘Find My iPhone’ feature removed
- Android devices must have the Google account removed
- Be able to power on/off
- Have a working battery
- Have an intact functioning screen and glass with no cracks or breaks
- Have intact charging port and headphone jack
- Have no water damage
Returned devices will be examined and dispositioned, resulting in either a partial refund or no refund.
If exchanging a device, once the first device has been verified as shipped back to Patriot Mobile then another device can be shipped. A device exchange will include a $35.00 restocking fee. A defective device return and replacement will not include the fee.
Special Order Program
Members can use our Special Order program to request a specific device (color, memory level, or specific model). The following conditions apply:
- Device must be manufactured by Samsung or Apple and compatible with Patriot Mobile
- Device must be purchased outright at the full Retail Price plus tax
- A Special Order Fee of $75 applies per device
- Member agrees to waive the 14-day return option
- Special Order devices are not eligible for expedited shipping or rush orders.